Ecta meet

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ecta meet
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:30:40 -0800
Brad and I showed up and raced the car one time down the track.. C/Galt
with the back up motor...161mph on a 147mph record....  and other then
that.... we hung out Drank Diet Coke/beer... and generally were a Pain in
the butt..

Great weather .... Better People... and a good time was had by all....
Judo's to John and the crew... Nice little Swap meet.... and DICK I FOUND
YOUR NEW CAR.... (Stream liner for a Grand... not much to look at but it's
Priced right)

Can't think of a Better way to spend the weekend....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )