Re: Steamliner for a Grand!!

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steamliner for a Grand!!
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:13:40 -0800 (PST)
Oh Man!  Whatcha got to go and throw a monkey
wrench in the works like that for? A streamliner
sure would be neat though, wouldn't it?  I think
I'd better stay with the project(SSS)that I'm
already doing. A Steamliner - I could see me
running the flathead on Saturday, then the hemi
on Sunday.  Geeez, maybe I could even find time
to throw in a Pinto for a race or two.  Nahh,
better stick with what I got.

--- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
> Brad and I showed up and raced the car one time
> down the track.. C/Galt
> with the back up motor...161mph on a 147mph
> record....  and other then
> that.... we hung out Drank Diet Coke/beer...
> and generally were a Pain in
> the butt..
>
> Great weather .... Better People... and a good
> time was had by all....
> Judo's to John and the crew... Nice little Swap
> meet.... and DICK I FOUND
> YOUR NEW CAR.... (Stream liner for a Grand...
> not much to look at but it's
> Priced right)
>
> Can't think of a Better way to spend the
> weekend....
>
> Keith Turk
> Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite /
> Bonneville Land Speed Racer
> Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72