Re: Heads....

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Heads....
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 07:39:35 -0600
Keith,
We have the distinct pleasure here of being minutes away from the Chapman
Racing Heads facility.  Mike is  a wonder on porting ... most visibly the
Edelbrock-Chapman heads are his doing although he does much, much more.  A
50,000 sq. ft. facility dedicated to making heads breathe better.  Three CNC
machines going full speed and Mike sitting there with Indy 500 and Daytona
500 winners rings on his fingers.  He is generous with his advice too.  Next
time through Salt Lake we need to get you out there.
Wes