Re: Nissan Hemi??

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, jdincau@qnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nissan Hemi??
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:24:04 EST
I have 2 the first came out of a 80s 300zx the other a maxama. Its a sohc
hemi. 60 degree V6 mine has Arias 12.5 to 1 pistons. an electromotive crank
trigger ignition and I used the base if the electric fuel injection,
installed Hilborn nozzles, drive the pump off the back of the drivers side
cam. You could drive a conventional type distributor off of the right side
cam. Oh I made an airscoop with a butterfly in it and the metering block on
it. Sort of a bug catcher deal, that's bolts to the base as did the original.
Guy gave me the thing as a pull out core and I built it for Jack Costalls
streamliner, but that did not happen and now I really have no use for it.
Rich Fox      Current 300s have 4 cams and  valves per cylinder