Re: Thanks Doug

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Doug
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:59:24 EST
In a message dated 11/05/1999 8:52:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lsr_man@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 Thanks for the info on the clutch and flywheel,
 Doug. You made my day.  I was dreading having to
 pull that pan off this weekend.  The flywheel is
 all cinched up good and tight with safty wired
 cap screws and all.  I just have to bolt a clutch
 in place before putting the tranny on.  I'll use
 the 11" incher.  Thanks again.

#Dick,
    Unlwss you're drag racing, the 10" would be adequate. Do you have an
aluminum clutch to match the flywheel? Adequate aftermarket clutches for
Flatties are sometimes hard to find. A cheap one may "grenade" on you at high
RPM and ruin your day.
    I presume that you're going to initially use the subject engine for
setup, and that you'll look into the insides before you race it.#Ardun Doug