Fwd: LMAOOOOOO

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, owner-land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Fwd: LMAOOOOOO
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 01:56:35 EST
--part1_0.6d988b42.25567ca3_boundary

This was sent to me from a friend who lives in N.Y., I live in Los Angeles
but I missed it.  I darn near fell out my chair and choked because I was
laughing so hard.  I forwarded it for three reasons.  One, because something
was propelled (dare I say, like a CNG powered rocket?), Two because it was
funny, and Three, because it happened in Utah.  Hope it tickles you too.

--part1_0.6d988b42.25567ca3_boundary