Re: Mystery Streamliner

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
Subject: Re: Mystery Streamliner
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:39:08 -0800 (PST)
The other day I was at the local boneyard and
noticed a poster the guy had over the counter and
wonder about it.  It was a light blue-gray
streamliner that was very smooth with a "pinched
waist", in that it was much narrower in the
cockpit area.  It carried the number/name: "Utah
10".  The poster looked like it might have been
printed in the mid seventies.  What can anybody
tell me about this car?  It was just a real
striking photo and I'm curious about it.

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72
G/FCC  -  FX/GMR