Re: Event Supplied Fuel

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Event Supplied Fuel
From: "Daniel Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:43:29 -0800
John is correct. I don't use the diaeletric test at salt events as the
supplier seals the tanks. The test is used at El Mirage and Muroc because
some entrants carry forward their gas from one event to another.

If Rick has gas available maybe he could be persuaded to include it in his
inventory.

Dan Warner