Web Site updated

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Web Site updated
From: Jon <jamo@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:19:06 -0700
Hello group once again,
I would like the group to test drive my new Bonneville site, it is still
in beta version until my domain gets moved but I would like everybody to
check out the new reworked version of the site and add any input. I want
to make it for the Bonneville fans and racers. any additions you beleive
I should make into the site please let me know. We always welcome any
pictures and video to add to the site.
I know there aren't many Motorcycle racers on the web group but how
about Turbo Rick setting the new production record on the factory
supplied Hyabusa P-1350 at 201 mph, surpassing the 200mph mark that Doug
Myer's has been after for over 5 years on his Zx-11, If you all know
Doug works for Muzzies which the have as much in the motor as two
Hayabusas.
We heard the Mike Burns had died, our thoughts and prayers are with the
family and friends of Mike. He has backed us in the last few years on
our modifications to our bike and for the short years we knew him he was
a really a great guy.
Our new beta site is at the following
http://www.users.uswest.net/~jamo/268/index.html
Team Amo