Re: elmo's home

To: gillette@aiinc.com, ercracingfuels@mindspring.com,
Subject: Re: elmo's home
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:20:44 EST
In a message dated 11/15/1999 4:12:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gillette@aiinc.com writes:

<<
 hi folks:

 well.  he's finally home.  he drank a little corn starch and got his blood
thick enough to split.

 he's doing much better.  every day we see improvement.

 mark will be taking him down to so. cal. in a couple of days, i won't be
able to keep everyone up-to-date as in the past.  however, as i hear how he's
doing, i'll let you know what's what.

 thanks for the cards and e-mails.  they really made a diff.

 have a day,
 greg

Greg,
    Get that "Old-Goat" well. He's the guy (along with Lattin) that got me
into this LSR craziness and he'd better not retire from it before I
do.......Ardun Doug King