Re:help

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:help
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 02:09:30 EST
I had forwarded my last letter to the list and it contained a picture of the
missing child that didn't come through on this format.  I can imagine how the
mother must feel and I think I know how one of us would feel if it was one of
ours.  It seemed to me that since we all live in various parts of the
country, if not other parts of the world, it couldn't hurt to spread this one
to everybody.  I know it's not racing, but this is a family orientated sport,
and what is more important to us than our children?

        Mike