Re: hometown

To: John Linville <bellytk@nh.ultranet.com>
Subject: Re: hometown
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:27:04 -0700
Greetings from Gilbert, Arizona (near Phoenix physically, but several
decades away mentally). We have 4 rodeo arenas, but NO movie theaters.
Sports bars are not allowed (bad influence on the children) and in the
11 years I have lived here, they have issued only 1 liquor license to a
new resturant.

Ed Van Scoy
1985 Corvette C/GT