ceramic coatings

To: "Finishline Coatings" <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Subject: ceramic coatings
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:50:01 -0500
    Russ

    I have never used any coatings before, probably because I'm uneducated
on the subject.
    What parts in the combustion chamber need to be coated?
    If the heat is kept in the combustion chamber how does that effect the
exhaust gas temp?
    Would this increased heat help to reduce or increase the chances of
detonation damage?
    Would the coating on an exhaust system hold up to the extreme heat of a
turbo application?

    John Beckett, Asheville, NC