Re: Santa Maria Drags

To: HKMNSTRODS@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Santa Maria Drags
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:13:20 EST
In a message dated 11/27/1999 12:09:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, HKMNSTRODS
writes:

<< Hey Guys,
 Talking about old drag strips. I have some photos that I took in 1957 or 58
at the Golden Triangle drag strip in Oldsmar, Fla. In the photos are Connie
Kallita, Chris Karaminsines (sp),Hoyt Grimes Drag Masters Two Thing,Don & Ed
Garlits. Pete Robinson ran there Art arfons, E.J. Potter, Stone, Woods, Cook
unfortunately I didn't take enough photos. I think I could scan these in and
send them if anyone is interested.
 John "Skip" Hickman in Webster,Fl. >>
Skip,
    I'd love to see the pics posted...............Ardun Doug in CA