2000 race days

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net land-speed@autox.team.net"
Subject: 2000 race days
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:17:02 -0700
List,
I would really appreciate a response from everyone out there who intends to
participate in or just attend Bonneville Salt Flats events this year and
specifically World of Speed.

The officers of the Utah Salt Flats Racing Association have been discussing
the best days of the week to hold our World of Speed event.  We formerly
held it on a Thursday through Sunday.  The shift to Wednesday through
Saturday was an attempt to accommodate, among others, the racers who have to
travel greater distances.  There was also the thought of the room rate
change for Friday and Saturday in  Wendover.  Would you please indicate the
four days of the week that would be best for you considering; the distance
you must travel, the lodging costs involved, vacation schedules and the many
other factors that influence your ability to participate at World of Speed.
Reply to wes@saltflats.com for tabulation please.
Thanks,
Wes Potter, USFRA Secretary