Re: new class?

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: new class?
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:10:26 -0800
Dave & list,

During discussion at the rules meeting as to how to word this procedure it
was decided to due away with it. The word credibility came up and it was
determined that each record setter would have to pass either the P&G pump or
be torn down for physical inspection.

If a record is set early in the week the current procedure of sealing the
engine for further runs and measuring displacement before leaving the salt
will be used.

This will also apply to entrants who have had their engines sealed prior to
2000. While the method we were using recently was OK, it was felt that the
procedures outlined in the rule book should be followed to insure that all
are treated fairly.

Sorry to mislead you guys, this is one of the deals you don't always win.

Dan