Re: Dues

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dues
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:58:29 -0600
hey Doug.... I am sure Mark will appreciate it....

in case none of you know... Mark Bradakis maintains several lists like this
one on many different topics... mostly British Cars.... When Chuck and I
got to talking last year ... I asked Mark to Provide us an E-mail list like
one of the others I am on.... And here we all are.... it isn't a Fee Based
service... it just gift from Mark to us.... and about once a year Mark will
ask us to help with a Server or something.... Fair enough.... if any of you
are so inclined... feel free to drop him a small donation.... unless your
overseas.... for you guys like Chris Harris... it's simply a gift... Seems
cashing a check is more of a Pain then it's worth....

Mark Bradakis
Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, Utah  84158