New folks

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New folks
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:18:11 -0600
I didn't see my Message to new folks so excuse the reprint....

Just wanted to take a sec and say hello to all the new folks... The list is
about land speed racing and the things that interest Land speed racers...
so if you have a subject and want to bring it up.... have at it... of
course our goal here is to have fun and further educate ourselves on the
hobby....

All Previous List E-mails are archived at www.listquest.com.... I went last
week and looked up Pistons... and got 72 responses... neat place to see
what we have talked about in the past.... It's under hobbies automobiles
and land speed record racing.... just type in a subject and away you go...

again welcome and if you would take a min and let us know a little about
yourselves...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
Racer)