Re: Drag Coefficients and Frontal Area

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Drag Coefficients and Frontal Area
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:37:04 -0800
The book Race Car Aerodynamics ( Designing for Speed ) by Josepb Katz
has in it on pages 263-264 the Cd, frontal area A[m2] and total
resistance CdA[m2] for Mini cars, Economy and medium size, full-size
sedans, and sports cars. 84 cars in all. Also lists all the automotive
wind tunnels in the world and there size.

                        Hope this helps

                                Doug Odom in Arroyo Grande Ca.