Re: Ken Walkey dis...

To: lemay@hiwaay.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ken Walkey dis...
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:47:23 PST
A "Capital Idea Mayf!   BRN  is tryin' hard an' allas needs more articles!
My bet is that if anyone cares to write,  They WILL print it gladly.  Lets
all get behind BRN! I've been reading and supporting it for years    its
always been a  great "connection" to LSR

          -my 2 cents....Doug Anderson in NY  4:45pm edt  12/20