Re: wheel alignment

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel alignment
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:01:09 -0500
Dave

If your having handling problems with a Fiero maybe some might be related to
the rear alignment as well as the vehicle centerline and tracking. If the
rear alignment is off compared to the front your going to have problems.
Factory specs should be fine under normal driving conditions. But remember
that the front wants toe in and the rear will want some toe out since it
will tend to toe in under acceleration and drive conditions. The key here, I
believe, is a true 4 wheel alignment.

John Beckett  #79