Miss Kathy's new Hot Rod

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miss Kathy's new Hot Rod
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:14:51 -0600
Well I stole the keys to Miss Kathy's new hot rod tonight...(Ford Excursion)
she just brought it home and wasn't thrilled with letting me take it out for
a putt.... but I just had to..

Not that I would have any alterier Motives or anything.... but I think we
got us another tow Vehicle for the Maxton Mile..... After seeing my truck
come home from the Salt I doubt she will let me take the Her's out there....
sure make for a comfortable Tow....

If you folks havn't seen one of these Yet... this Excursion is the Length of
Al Teagues car and it's even Wider then the Camaro....(and that takes some
doing) This thing is Perfect for her..... to appreciate it she has been
Driving an 84 4X4 suburban with a 408 in it.... and even though it's a nice
truck it's left her beside the road twice (not popular with her by the way)
and she has been a great sport about all this Racing thing....(that or she
found out how much it cost)
Great wife and truely deserving....

Keith