Merry Christmas, etc.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, Dave Haller <dhaller@techline.com>,
Subject: Merry Christmas, etc.
From: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:05:40 -0800
Hi List:
We wish everyone a  Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday-whatever belief you
may have. The best for the New Year also.  Safe and Healthy!!!
Our evening will be spent with family and friends--but tomorrow I get to
work uninterrupted on the race car.  Hopefully get the water tank
finished. It was started before Bonneville last year. If anyone has
extra time, please e-mail it to me. Muroc is going to get here awfully
fast and I'm not ready yet.
Dave Haller: We will be honored to coat your headers & exhaust system as
a sponsor.  We have worked with the DARE program in Gresham and Portland
before by sponsorship.  Admire the time you give to this cause.
Glen:  Peter Vincent took pictures of the car one evening at Bonneville
and told me the proofs look dynamite.  As soon as I get some, I'll send
you one.
Take care everyone..By the way, it's not raining today (for those who
think it always rains in Oregon) the weather is sunny and crisp..
See you all this summer.
Russ Meeks-Garbage truck motor man