Bugeye

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:46:09 -0600
Based on the response to this I thought I would take a sec and re-introduce
myshelf....

I have always wanted to Build a Healey to race at Bville.... I went in 98
just to see and ended up with the Camaro as a starter vehicle.... which has
been a real joy.... but when John Rains Spanked the DB/GALT record out of
Sight I started re-evaluating my thoughts and what I was doing here....
Basically I decided to go back and do what I wanted to do in the first
place....

So I have Located a Bugeye Sprite and I am going to build a 130" wheelbase
Modified Sports car..... I am still going to Race the Camaro but I am going
to concentrate my efforts on building the Bugeye.... Doug Odom has a Killer
little Healey right now and He just got Gail into the two club with it this
year.... Tried to join efforts with him last year but I blew up that
motor... So that's the Plan as I know it....   (thanks Darrel for the
Proding....)

Keith