Re: Merry Christmas,

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas,
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 06:34:12 -0800 (PST)

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
wrote:
> List
>
> It's snowing here in western North Carolina as
> I write this note. (First
> time this year).
> I just want to wish you all a Very Merry
> Christmas and an exceptional Y2K.
> May it be filled with hope, prosperity and
> success.
>
> God Bless
> John & Electa Beckett, #79 Competition Coupe

Hey John, I never realized you lived back there
in the hills.  I just assumed you lived near
Maxton.  We were nearly neighbors for quite some
time.  I had a place in Franklin, NC for years.
We sold it just two years ago when I moved out
here to retire in sunny Texas.  We used to drive
in to Ashville just to get sandwiches at Max's
Deli on the traffic square there in the middle of
Ashville.  Ever eat there?  If you like Reubins
and haven't tried thiers, they make the best in
the USA!!  Have a good new year.

=====
Dick J in East Texas
 - - ECTA #72 - -