Re: I remember .Karol Miller...from Hawt Rawd Mag. the one that usta be

To: joe boogie <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>, V4GR@aol.com,
Subject: Re: I remember .Karol Miller...from Hawt Rawd Mag. the one that usta be good
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:41:11 -0800 (PST)
I remember Karol Miller too.  It had to be 1960
since I was still in high school, and was driving
a cooled out 55 Ford at the time. (Never could
figure out why his went so fast and mine was so
slow - even with three deuces and overdrive.)  I
saw a Speedvision Special a few weeks ago (I
think about Fords) and it had a blurb about him
in it. I can't remember for sure, but he may have
passed on.  I'll try to find my tape of the show
and follow up on this next week (if the WWW is
still around).

=====
Dick J
in east Texas