Re: another question

To: DJ <speed@gloenterprises.com>
Subject: Re: another question
From: jamo@uswest.net
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:15:08 -0700
DJ,

Some of the best advice I could give would be goto Bonneville for the 1st
time and make the experience happen. Sometimes we would all like to remember

the basics, and Keep it simple.It took us 7 years of learning of trial and
error before we obtained a record, and every situation and bike is
different. Keep in mind that we run everything on stock parts, with
exception of ignition, pistons, and some frame lengthening. After you start
going fast then make adjustments for tweaks to gain extra mph, but if you
plan on going fast 150 mph+ then I would give my time for streamlining
effects, of course our main hp come from nitrous so we have the horsepower,
now we are tweaking streamlining for upping our 185 mph record.I guess at
this point I see no advantage of shaving flywheel, except for lightening the

vehicle, but keep in mind weight has no advantage at wide open throttle.

http://www.amoproductions.com/268
Team Amo
Jonathan Amo
Crew Chief, Webmaster