Re: One more question

To: Dale & Evelyn Thomas <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: One more question
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 11:40:00 -0700
DJ, engine sizes must be at or less than the class size, ie 750 class must
measure out to 750 cc or LESS, for example we run a motor that came from the
factory at 998cc, we are forbidden from running even one size over factory
piston, nothing not even stock bore with a fair amount of wear in it (it could
cc out just over 1000cc with decent wear and not extra honing with stock
pistons), there is ONE exception (at this time anyway, the rules have a way of
changing from year to year), vintage classes (produced prior to 1956) are
allowed .050 inch overbore.  Good luck with your flywheel question, I cant
advise as your v-twin is much different than our in line 4 cylinder stuff, one
call to S&S cycle though would set you straight.      Joe Amo    B 268   :) :)