Re: government

To: landspeedracer@email.msn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: government
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 14:20:09 PST
Kinda smacks of a "one world goverment" now don't it.....  sure appears
pretty damn un-American ta me.   Why don't they just tool up and build more
CJ Jeeps?
-mebbe  'cause all the "technology" has been sold off to a "third world"
country?
-or, because after all the "downsizing" and layoffs there's no-one left in
the US of A that still  'knows" how?
....can't believe its th' Marines  -of all people.....damn.
What a way ta start th' "new millenium"   -I'm sick of that phrase already.
I  bet  you are too!    I won't use it again  I promise!

Happy New Year,
          - Doug in NY     1/1//00 5:14pm edt