Re: government

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>,
Subject: Re: government
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 14:28:03 -0700
Keith,
Being the humorous person you are... have you seen the jokes on page 70 or
so in the current Car & Driver?  I was waiting for a daughter to find
something she hasn't read at Barnes & Noble last night and ran across the
page.  Some of them made me think of you!  Happy New Year.
Wes
<landspeedracer@email.msn.com>