Happy Happy Joy Joy

To: "List Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Happy Joy Joy
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:14:43 -0800
Hi all;
Just have to celebrate I finally took delivery of the billet crank for the
street roadster. I ordered it on November 12th 1998. No typo, that's 13
months. It is a Chevy II piece that tagged along with an order that Joe
Fontanna put in for his midget cranks. I know that four cyl. cranks are not
a high volume item and he waits till he has enough orders to make the setup
profitable but I am thinking of an appropriate tastefully done graphic that
says "aged crank by the LATE Henry Velasco". What do you all think?

Jim in Palmdale
#700 C/BFMR
SDRC-SCTA-BNI

----421 N. Palmer, Glendale, California----