Re: new member, intro & questions

To: "Walter Barlow" <wpbarlow@home.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new member, intro & questions
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:06:36 -0600
Hey Walter Welcome to the List and the ECTA.... the rules that are set up
for the ECTA very closely mirror those of the SCTA...  I will let John
Beckett chime in on the current records...

the list is Maintained by Mark Bradakis and he does offer a digest version
of some lists.... to be honest I don't know if this list is one of them....
I think all I have to do is ask for it and he will

for those of you that are less informed about Mailing lists .... a digest
version might be right up your alley.... basically it takes all the daily
E-mails and compiles them into a single one that is sent out at the end of
the day.
That way your in-box isn't cluttered with tons of stuff .... it's effective
but it's limits the response time and confuses things for me personally....

all of the previous E-mails are archived at www.listquest.com and can be
viewed by topic.... Check it out I think we have even talked about Guzzi's
at one time or another....

again welcome to the List.... Keith Turk D/GALT #462