Re: LSA/Apology

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: LSA/Apology
From: "Dale & Evelyn Thomas" <bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:31:27 -0500
We are all adults ! (age verification) If this has to be a politically
correct page count me out. I am tired of all this " we have to be sensitive
to others", Bull@$#t !!!!! I say don't be so sensitive. What was said, was
meant to be harmless kidding. Everyone should have been mature enough to see
that. If ya can't handle it, go to the "pansies that stifle free speech and
drive a little to fast for me while saying offensive things site".
     A little hard ? Yes ! I just think we are adults and do not need to nit
pick .  by the way, the French do dislike allot of things American, and (can
you believe this ?) outlaw American/English terms from being a part of their
official language. Go to Quebec (sp?) and don't speak French ? See how you
are treated !

Dale  " I feel good now that I have ranted for the day" Thomas