Re: address and phone #

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: address and phone #
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1969 19:00:00 -0500
List,

  Great group on this list, but I've gotto red flag the address and phone
number bit via the list.  This is of course a personal choice, but we have
linked car thefts to information posted on the Bluebirds list.  I prefer to
live in a fictional place with an unlisted phone number.  Anyone who needs
to get hold of me can find me on the list.  You never know who might be
reading e-mail.

Chuck "not living in a one room shack in the hills...yet" Rothfuss
Pole Cat Hollow, NC