Re: Majordomo results/ correction

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Majordomo results/ correction
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:44:40 -0700
Glen,
Yeah, you sit in the shade, know who is running on both courses and how fast
they go, get the latest updates on everything and don't have to smell the
nitro fumes.  The only ones who have more fun are the drivers themselves.
The last time I was doing timing we were asked by some course watchers
nearest to the van, who were going off shift, to turn our glasses their way
... they mooned us and big as they are it really was a full moon. They
headed back to Lompoc directly without stopping to see anyone else so we
couldn't do anything to them.  There are a few drawbacks!
Wes
----------
> From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
> To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
> Subject: Re: Fw: Majordomo results/ correction
> Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:02:59 -0800
>
>It's the best seat in the house thats why
>glen
>Joe Timney wrote:
>
>> Glen,
>>
>> I know why ! You get to work in the shade, Bob has to work in the sun !
>>
>> joe
>>
>> Glen Barrett wrote:
>>
>> > Keith
>> > I'm the chief timer Bob Higbee is still the chief starter and I don't
want his
>> > job.
>> > Glen

E-mail