Re: Computer short on horsepower

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Computer short on horsepower
From: jamo@uswest.net
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:59:49 -0700
We had another successful chat session tonight, thanks to the 15 people who
participated this week it was real fun. Just to let others know we have added
two new
pages on site, a parts for sale page, and a parts wanted page take advantage
of these two pages and take a look.
http://www.amoproductions.com/268/Bonneville/bonneville.html

Also we want to let everybody know that this page is for Bonneville, the
racers, and
the people who take part in land speed events, so email me with any comments on
site,
things i should have there, things you dislike. Email me with pictures or
articles on
Bonneville and I will post them. We are in the process of trying to make live
streamline video available for 2000 speedweek, that is set a camera up at the
start
line and let it run throughout the day bringing streamline video to the internet
during speedweek. Donations are being accepted to help bring this to bonneville,
businesses can take part in my banner
program email me for more details.

take part and help me make the best bonneville site on the internet, for you,
and the
world to see during the event.
http://www.amoproductions.com/268

Thanks again