Re: Timing Question

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Timing Question
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:47:22 +0000
Glen,

Haven't heard from them.

We use the Chronomix system as our main timing, with a RaceAmerica system as
backup. The
race america prints out directly but isn't very professional looking. The
Chronomix system
prints out the seconds , then we hand load it into a excel spread sheet for
conversion to
MPH. We want to get the timing system talking directly to the computor. We
purchased an
optional keypad to add the car number into the Chronomix system. All that's
left is find
someone who sells or is willing to write a computor program to convert the
data. Hell, I'm
thinking about that a computor course to do it myself. I don't think it would
be that
hard. But then, it may be!!!

joe