Re: The new guy....sort of

To: "Kim & Brad Johnson" <b091696@snowhill.com>,
Subject: Re: The new guy....sort of
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:15:08 -0600
Cool Beans Uncle Brad finally made it..... Isn't like he hasn't tried.....

What he isn't telling you is that he is very familiar with the Rule book and
won't hesitate to look something up.... He has a Back round in Helicopter
Maintenence and was the Army's Senior Maintenence Test Pilot in the
CH-47Chinhook....( Commonly reffered to as a "double headed Crowd killer )
Oh and a Degree in Teaching High school shop...

That and he builds a Mean Hood scoop on a Shop Floor... Welcome to the List
Brad.....

Keith