Re: Book on Land Speed

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Book on Land Speed
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:52:43 -0700
List,
A great resource on car books is;

Neal East  (yes that Neal East of the Doane Spencer/East roadster)
Colorado Car Books
5138 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80110
Phone (303) 762-8595

He has been around the hot rod scene for going on fifty years and has a
great assortment there.  I have found him to be very valuable in finding
things.

Wes