That Famous Fast Stude

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: That Famous Fast Stude
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:30:44 EST
       Hi  Rich  --- and  Skip, Glen, Ed,  and all who recall that wild
Stude coupe -----
When  Darrell and  I  were at  Sears Point  in  ' 98  ( or ' 97 - not sure )
 I  was talking with the driver of a Bantam coupe w / blown  Chrysler ---
from  Juggers
Racing  Team , an older man ---  I  think his name was  Harold  Hungerford .
We
got talking lakes / salt, and he told me he flipped a  Stude / blown  Chizler
 at
Bonneville  once  ------  could this have been  the  Belmont  San Chez car
???
    He  didn't seem like a teller of tall tales to me .    You guys know ( of
) him  ?
         He claimed he was cranking well over  200  when he went on his head
-----
                 -----  Wondering  here  in  VERY  COLD   Connecticut  ------
                                        Bruce  F .