Re: FX/GMR Engineering - Water tank vs Radiator

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: FX/GMR Engineering - Water tank vs Radiator
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:49:48 -0800 (PST)
I'm starting to wonder if I might be better off
with a plain old radiator out front.  I know it
wouldn't be as aero, but it might be safer and
easier to engineer.   I'm using a Speedway track
roadster nose.  I wonder just how much I'd loose
by leaving the small grill open for a radiator.

Dick J

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>

Do You Yahoo!?