Re: I screwed up 2 intersting sites

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: I screwed up 2 intersting sites
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:44:58 -0500
Bruce,
The reason you saw the test do not read message was for my purpose of
testing to see what format I was sending my email as. There are
several ways to format an email message. One was the mime and the most
common is plain text. I accidentally had my email set with the wrong
format for this list. The reason for using plain text messages rather
than mime is with a group the size of this you will find various
computers and email programs and all may not be able to read certain
formats. Using plain text makes it easy for everyone to read the
messages. If I was sending mail to one certain person I could send
whatever format that person preferred. Just makes it easier for
everyone to see the messages is all.

Sorry for the confusion

Bill