gas coupe

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: gas coupe
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 19:54:33 EST
List; I know that Dan Warriner is here and I heard that Mike Manghelli was
also on board, so my question is. Assuming a 53 Stude in Gas/Coupe my
understanding is that I may replace the front crossmember with a rectangular
tube, and bolt on a 53 Stude pickup axle, with no suspension. Much the same
as the Turner & Whitely MP.     Of course some other modifications may need
to be made to the forward portion of the Stude frame, but these would be
minimal.                                                    So is this OK?
Rich Fox