Re: dupilcate copies of posts..

To: dahlgren@uconect.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dupilcate copies of posts..
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:30:26 EST
In a message dated 01/24/2000 5:47:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dahlgren@uconect.net writes:

<< Am I the only one getting duplicates of posts on occassion seems more
 often than not. I do not know where to direct this but hope the list
 list manager reads the list..
 Dave Dahlgren

Dave,
    Could it be that the duplications occur because the sender posts one
reply to the person who initiated the memo, then sends another one to the
entire group?
    I was on the 1320 Drag News bulletin board for a while and they were set
up to  automatically "reply-to-all" when a response was sent. The way my
software responds to our LSR group, I have to go to my address book and add
the group manager, otherwise it only gets sent to the author of the message.
    Some of out members messages come across duplicated, while some come
across as a single copy.
    Hope this makes some sense.       Ardun Doug in CA