Re: 500 ft shop?

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>, Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Re: 500 ft shop?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:45:34 -0800 (PST)
Some of us are just blessed with women who want
to make us happy(although for me, it took the
third try).  When I laid out my shop out back, I
was going for 12 X 20.  My wife said I couldn't
get half my junk in there, and based on her
"guidance" ended up with a 32 x 36.  I got about
half the junk in that one!  We are going to add a
12 X 36 shed along one side for the other half.
She bought me the Cobra body for Christmas! She
bought me a Harley for a Christmas surprise two
years ago!  Last summer at Maxton, she jacked up
the car and changed the tires while I walked down
to the timing tent to get a timing slip. I'm now
making up the lost happiness from the first 40
years.  If one of the timing associations gave
out an award for Most Supportive Wife, I'd have
my wife's name on the ilst in bold faced, upper
case letters!

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........