427 crank

To: <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: 427 crank
From: "Glenn Neimeyer" <gneimeyer@apex2000.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 23:49:24 -0600
Jim,
If you're still interested in a crank, I was (at work, eating lunch of
course ) looking at my newly purchased Factory Chevrolet Performance Parts
Book, $6.95 from Chevy, and in it they list a forged, nitride,
cross-drilled, 427 crank in the Big Block Chevy section. Apparently still
available, Casting #7115. Book doesn't have prices but I'll look up the part
# for you tomorrow (forgot to bring the book home ) if you want me to. FWIW
My BBC interchange manual lists this crank as being in 402 and 427 engines.
Hope this helps.

Glenn in West Texas