Re: candidates, hypocrites ,liars ,and cheats

To: wspotter@jps.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: candidates, hypocrites ,liars ,and cheats
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:33:43 PST
                    THAT     will never happen.

-that "family"   -what shall we say?.....   "loves the limelight"?

(I've tried extry special nice like to be "christian" here folks....)

There are hundreds upon hundreds of sheep disguised as humans in NY State
that have absoloutely no capicity to think for themselves whatso ever,that
are manipulated by sound byte and a corrupt "media"

  The entire state of NY is ruled by the enormous voting power of "the big
city" -with NO chance whatsoever for anyone other than a pol from there to
EVER hold an office.
                          -Except for "somebody famous"???????
   -Hillary's "famous"

   All ya gotta do to get "famous" in this county anymore is be in, and ON
the news a lot    -It do'snt matter anymore WHAT you'r on there for; just be
"ON THERE"  A LOT.
You too can be "famous" just ask OJ, or "Bill".....or "Monica".
                              Nuff said

  wES,
          Speakin' of ol' Orrin, how is the old lyin' dog anyway?  I've
still got the 1988 bull---- form letter his lackeys sent me regards all the
missing (stolen) salt.  He said his office was "taking it under aadvisement,
but that no evidence existed that there was anythng wrong"-or some such
drivel as that....
                                      AH, ain't politics great?????

   politics is from the Greek: poly, meaning many,
                 -and tics, meaning blood sucking little buggers

"Dirty Doug" in exile, in New Yawk,
-where there's only one "island"
              (if you'r willing to believe them from the "big city")

                  PS: its pronounced  LonGAHiland