Re: Winter lessons

To: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Winter lessons
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:55:49 -0700
List,
With all this nostalglia ... anyone remember Ormond Beach?  Got quite a kick
out of finding that old name and the new name for the same spot.  Some fast
Brits ran there.

Denise McLuggage .....,  whatever her latest name is,  wrote in 'The
Centered Skiier' about traveling in an MG TC in New England winters heading
for ski areas with the tall skinny tires of the day.  Claimed she never got
stuck.

The driveway trick works when you don't have sunny days that melt packed
stuff. If you have a dry cold like we do it just gets potholes and you are
punished every time you drive over it.
Wes