Re: Kids and memories

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Kids and memories
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:40:08 -0700
Keith, List,
There's a VW parts house in British Columbia that brings in a German
accessory catalogue.  They sell them for  $25 and I'll bet he makes more off
the catalogue than off the parts that are ordered from it. They aren't PC in
Europe yet.
A friend was looking enthusiastically at a silicon enhanced front end and
there was some speculation about whether they were real or not.  His reply?
Hell ... I don't care,  I drive a fiberglas car!
Wes