Boys & Girls

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, Drylakercr@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Boys & Girls
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:51:46 -0800 (PST)
> Katie,
>     I agree. After a couple of sons, I wanted a
> daughter very badly. Alas,
> two more sons. The only advantage was that
> during puberty I knew exactly what
> their thought process was.
> "Been-there-done-that", so don't try BS'ing an
> old
> BS'er.

I raised four sons and followed exactly that
philosphy and it worked fine.  When I got
re-married several years ago, I "inherited" a
three year old (now 13 going on 30) girl.
Yahoo.com won't allow e-mail long enough to begin
to explain the different challenges involved.
But you know that part about "been there, done
that, got the tee-shirt" that was so simple, - -
- That's what I think about every time she goes
to a school dance, ball game, church picnic, or
whatever.  When I got there, did that and got the
tee-shirt, some poor slob of a father was going
through exactly what I go through now.

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........